Applications for Omega Chi Epsilon are due by Friday, October 20th. The application can be accessed via this link: https://goo.gl/forms/TLEUEhY1iY92K8yr2
In order to be considered, the student must:
- Be a student studying Chemical and Biochemical Engineering at Rutgers University
- Be a Junior (Class of 2019) with a GPA of 3.4 or above, or
- Be a Senior (Class of 2018) with a GPA of 3.2 or above, or
- Be a Graduate Student (any year pursuing a degree of M.S., M.Eng., Ph.D., MBA/MS, etc.) with a GPA of 3.5 or above
- Be in good standing with the Deans office and no academic disciplinary items filed
- Pay a one time induction fee of $30 (cash or check made out to Rutgers Omega Chi Epsilon)
- Attend our Industry Mentoring Event on Thurs Oct 26th from 6:30 - 8 PM (Fiber Optics Auditorium)
- Attend our Induction/Election Ceremony on Wed Nov 8th from 7 - 9 PM (Fiber Optics Auditorium) - professional attire!
- Participate in the ChemE department's canned food drive; bring one canned good item to the induction with you!
The honor and prestige associated with being a member of Omega Chi Epsilon is invaluable, and we encourage those of you who are eligible to apply! For more information, follow the About Us link under the Main Menu.
Omega Chi Epsilon Executive Board (2017-2018)