Notice: Constant DATE_RFC7231 already defined in /www/www4/oxe/includes/bootstrap.inc on line 258
Becoming a member of Omega Chi Epsilon is the doorway to taking on responsibilities and bringing about changes within the Rutgers Department of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering. It also presents opportunities to talk to company representatives, professors, and other students on behalf of OXE. Specific benefits include:
- Leadership opportunities
- Faculty-Student Relations
- Study sessions for Chemical and Biochemical Engineering courses
- Resume Critique sessions
- Pilot plant tours
- Mentorship Programs
- Opportunities with Rutgers Engineering Honors Council
To become a member of OXE, you must apply via our online form. Potential members must do the following:
- meet the required cumulative GPA requirement (3.6 for sophomores (SPRING ONLY), 3.4 for juniors, 3.2 for seniors, 3.5 for graduate students in the department).
- Participate in two/three manditory events including the actual induction ceremony.
- pay a $30.00 membership and induction fee.
In order to maintain your membership after induction you must:
- maintain cumulative gpa above eligibility requirements.
- attend at least one OXE hosted event per semester.